A beautiful and practical wash bag for toiletries or make up featuring William Morris's iconic design, Strawberry Thief, and his quote 'When class robbery is abolished every man will reap the fruits of his labour'.
- Sturdy half panama US cotton (30cm x 15cm with 10cm gusset)
- Digitally printed on both sides
- Water resistant lining for toiletries and make up
- Hand wash carefully at 30 degrees
- Designed and manufactured in the UK
Strawberry Thief was first produced in 1883, and was inspired by William Morris's observation of the thrushes under the strawberry nets at his home, Kelmscott Manor. The design was a triumph for Morris as it marked the perfecting of the indigo-discharge technique of printing at Merton Abbey.