Set of 5 jumbo size postcards featuring images from our museum Collection.
Postcard size: 17 cm h x 12 cm w
- Jane Morris, copy of photograph by John Robert Parsons, July 1865
- William Morris, photogravure of a photograph taken by Emery Walker, 19th January 1889
- Bird, woven wool fabric designed by William Morris in 1878
- Membership card for the Hammersmith branch of the Socialist League, designed by Walter Crane. Signed by Emery Walker as Secretary and William Morris as Treasurer.
- Vine, silk embroidery on oak silk damask, 1890s. Designed by John Henry Dearle and worked under the supervision of May Morris for Morris & Co.
Set of 5 Postcards from our Museum Collection